Play! by Sephora is a monthly beauty subscription service provided by, you guessed it, Sephora. For $10 per month, you are sent five beauty products (hair, skin, makeup, ect) AND a fragrance sample in a Sephora sachet bag! At this point, there is a wait list, but you can join the queue and get more info HERE. FYI, I was on the wait list for a couple months before I got my invite.
Pros of Play!
- Affordable, $10 per month
- Prestige brands only
- Fragrance is a bonus and doesn’t count as one of your 5 samples
- Point bonus for Beauty Insiders (50 extra points per month with Play! Pass purchase)
- Play! Book with product info and tips for use
Cons of Play!
- Wait list only
- No customization, everyone gets the same thing
- Some repeats of common samples (I’m looking at you ‘They’re Real’)
June Play! by Sephora Products
tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion .23 fl oz ($4.33 value)
Benefit They’re Real Mascara .1 fl oz ($8 value)
Bumble and Bumble Don’t Blow It Hair Styler .5 fl oz ($3.10 value)
Becca Backlight Primer Filter .2 fl oz ($7.60 value)
bareMineral Bareskin Serum Bronzer .1 fl oz ($2.80 value)
Tocca Florence Perfume .05 fl oz ($2 value)
1 thought on “June 2016 Play! by Sephora”
[…] For those unfamiliar, Play! by Sephora is a monthly beauty subscription. It’s $10 and you are sent five beauty products (hair, skin, makeup, ect) AND a fragrance sample in a Sephora sachet bag! Join the wait list and get more info HERE. To see what I got last month in my Play! by Sephora, check out this post! […]