Spring has sprung here in the Midwest, and even though it literally snowed this past weekend, I am embracing the season of rebirth with open arms. Spring always inspires me to break out my brighter nail and makeup shades, as well as incorporate more G L I T T E R!
Spring calls for playful, fun colors & I have made my pick of the top six shades I am going to be wearing over and over this spring. All swatches are my own unless otherwise noted!
1. Sinful Colors | Vacation Time | $2
2. Revlon | Transforming Topcoat | Matte Pearl | $5
3. Sugarpill | Angel Cake | $12
4. Essie | Off Tropic | $8
5. Sinful Colors | Wonder Mint | $2
6. Sally Hansen | Xtreme Wear | Royal Hue | $2